Most products in the Lorna Jane activewear range are easy care garments, as we design our collections for active women with busy lives. Please ensure to follow care instructions so you can continue to enjoy your purchases.
The Lorna Jane design team conducts wash tests on each garment prior to writing the individual garment care instructions. Please read the care instructions on your Lorna Jane garments as each care label differs depending on the fabric and style. We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur.
We have listed general care instructions and care tips for you below:
GENERAL CARE FOR LORNA JANE GARMENTS:
• Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent
• Some colors are not colorfast (pre-wash with one tablespoon of salt before use)
• Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
• Avoid rough surfaces
• Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
• Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
• All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 2% further)
• Unfasten any buttons before washing
• Remove removable padding before washing
• Wash in a garment bag where possible
Whilst superior attention to detail ensures quality manufacturing, the vibrancy of fluro colors may fade with time. To prolong the color intensity of this garment, Lorna Jane recommends:
• Before wearing for the first time, pre-wash separately in cold water with one tablespoon of salt to lock in the color.
• Gentle machine wash inside-out with like colours in mild detergent.
• Wash after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
• Do not bleach, soak or leave wet.
• Line dry indoors immediately after washing.
• Do not dry-clean, iron, tumble dry or dry in sunlight.