The Lorna Jane Design Team conducts wash tests on each garment prior to the individual garment care instructions are determined. Please read the care instructions on your Lorna Jane garments as each care label differs depending on make up of the fabric and style.We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur.
We have listed general care instructions and care tips for you below:
GENERAL CARE OF LORNA JANE GARMENTS:
• Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent
• Some colors are not colorfast (pre-wash with one tablespoon of salt before use)
• Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
• Avoid rough surfaces
• Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
• Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics.
• All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 2% further)
• Unfasten any buttons before washing
• Remove removable padding before washing
• Wash in a garment bag where possible
Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics, the vibrancy of fluro colors will fade with time. To prolong the color intensity of this garment, Lorna Jane recommends:
• Pre-wash separately in cold water with one tablespoon of salt.
• Gentle machine wash inside-out with like colors in mild detergent.
• Wash after each use, as deodorants may bleach the fabric.
• Do not bleach, soak or leave wet.
• Line dry indoors immediately after washing.
• Do not dry-clean, iron, tumble dry or dry in sunlight.